- If a driver does not pack the track, he or she will start scratch (Last)
in both heats. NO PASSING WHILE PACKING THE TRACK unless told
otherwise by Flagman. Maintain a slow speed. Pack not race!!!!
- All racers must line up in staging based upon pill draw. Be ready to
enter the track immediately. Do not enter Track until Gate Steward has
given okay. Once on the track, all drivers must be ready for the green
flag and start racing on turn #4.
- No hot lapping!!! Hot lappers will be disciplined by running scratch
or being Black Flagged. Flagman has decision.
- Pit exit and entrance will be used only as specified.
- Flagman has final say on all on-track decisions. Once he has given
his decision, he or she cannot change decision. FINAL!!!!
- All starts will rolling style. One completed lap must be made
without a yellow (caution) flag or a restart will be executed. If the
pole and 2nd place kart cannot get the start right, Flagman has the option
of moving the 2 to the back.
- Excessive bumping is prohibited! Flagman has final say on excessive
bumping. Excessive bumping will result in a warning first being issued
then a Black Flag (go to pit area) will be issued for second
occurrence. Intentional kart contact will result in driver being
disqualified for that race, all season and that day points will be
forfeited, $100.000 fine will be assessed and driver will not be allowed on
premises till the Executive Board has reached a decision.
- The person who causes a yellow flag will be put in the back of the
lineup. If a determination cannot be made as to who caused the yellow,
all karts involved will go to the back of the line up. Any racer
causing 2 yellow flags during any race will be black-flagged.